YouTube Prankster Forced to Call Emergency After Having Head Cemented Inside a Microwave

Doing some dangerous stunt is one of the fastest ways to go viral. This young British lad knows it all too well, so he recently decided to put his own life at risk and ended up infuriating some firefighters come over to save him after the stunt went wrong.

The man is Jay Swingler, a 22-year-old Wolverhampton, England resident who also happens to be a YouTuber. In attempt to get lots of views on the video-sharing site, he and his co-star Rommel Henry planned to film him as he put his head inside a microwave filled with Polyfilla, something that’s normally used to plaster walls.

First, Swingler mixed the Polyfilla with water, and put the mixture inside a microwave. He then covered his head with a plastic bag, which had a tiny hole from where his breathing tube was sticking out. Later, he planted his head in the microwave where the Polyfilla would then harden.

The problem occurred after the Polyfilla somehow blocked Swingler’s breathing tube. His friend tried, but failed, to help him get the microwave off his head. And that’s when they decided to call 999. A group of firefighters were sent to Swingler’s home along with an ambulance.

Swingler filmed the whole rescuing process and let everyone see it via a video he uploaded late last week. In it, he said that it took everyone more than an hour and a half to finally remove the microwave. While it’s fortunate that Swingler didn’t lose his life in the stunt, West Midlands Fire Service openly slammed the YouTuber for the action.

In a tweet the organization clearly stated that they’re “seriously unimpressed” after having “five of our firefighters tied up for an hour freeing a YouTube [prankster] whose head had been ‘cemented’ inside a microwave oven.”

Watch Commander Shaun Dakin, the officer in charge who responded to the 999 call involving Swingler, also expressed his frustration as he detailed the incident in a blog post. “It took us nearly an hour to free him. All of the group involved [was] very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need,” he wrote.

 

6 thoughts on “YouTube Prankster Forced to Call Emergency After Having Head Cemented Inside a Microwave

  • December 11, 2017 at 6:38 pm
    Permalink

    Why the fire brigade? This was not an emergency. It was a self inflicted stupid act and waste of hard-earned tax-payer’s money. Send him a bill AND make him do community service as well. Preferably clearing up after house fire damage

    Reply
  • December 12, 2017 at 6:38 pm
    Permalink

    Such an I.d.i.o.t

    Reply
  • December 20, 2017 at 7:32 pm
    Permalink

    guys there so many ways so many option so many many….. idea for you to goes viral. But please stay away from anything who can be dangerous for you please love your self.

    Reply
    • December 28, 2017 at 8:15 pm
      Permalink

      love my self yess love your self

      Reply
  • December 27, 2017 at 7:11 pm
    Permalink

    leave him alone just let him do what he wanna do…

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *