Why is my account blocked?
There are several reasons that could cause your account to be blocked by our system. Those reasons are:
- You breach any of our designer/customer agreements, privacy, and terms and conditions.
- As a designer, you fail to submit the final file to the customer during the Handover Design step. There will be a 4-day period for you to upload the final file. If you don’t upload it by the end of the period, we will inform you and block your account.
- As a designer, your design contains pornographic violations, harassment, threats or offensive contents related to ethnicity, religion and intergroup.
- As a designer, you do not follow our Designer Code of Conduct
- As a customer, you do not follow our Customer Guidelines
- You’ve been reported by other designers or customers
- We will not compromise any inappropriate that delivered to either customer or designer. We want to promote better atmosphere/environment as a family. Therefore, we always encourage every individual to respect each other. Once we find inappropriate comment or content made by our customer or designer, we will block his/her account.
- Using fake identity or spamming will be considered illegal and it results in your account getting blocked.
If your account is blocked, read our FAQ What can I do if my account is blocked?